Post RN BSN
This is a two years degree program. The goal is to prepare nurses to gain in-depth knowledge, skills and develop professional independence, self-directedness, and critical thinking. This program is offered as an evening program.
Learning And Teaching Strategies
Various learning and teaching strategies are used at College of Nursing which includes: interactive lectures, small group discussion, review of articles, presentation (individual/pair), role-play, field visit, problem-solving exercises, self-study, brainstorming, problem-based tutorials ,computer-based language learning and clinical integration
Ziauddin University College of Nursing conducts an Admission Test through University Examination Department for all eligible applicants. The test consists of Multiple Choice Questions and short question of various types. The following subjects are assessed in the admission test:
Post RN BScN Program:
The test comprises of three sections designed to assess each applicant’s performance in the areas of:
- Nursing Knowledge
- Mathematics & Logical Reasoning
Applicant will be interviewed to assess their suitability to complete concern course and pursue a career in nursing services. Interview will be held at the Ziauddin College of Nursing.
Applicant selection in Ziauddin College of Nursing is strictly based on merit and applicants are considered on the basis of admission test and interview results.
- 03-Year Diploma in General Nursing
- 01 Year Diploma in Midwifery or one year
- Post Basic Specialty Diploma for male candidates in lieu of Midwifery Registered With PNC (Valid)
- Experience:01 Year Experience as Registered Nurse
|Application Fees||Rs. 5,000|
|Admission Fee||Rs. 50,000|
|Security Deposit||Rs. 5,000|
|Student Fund||Rs. 4,000|
|Laboratory Fee||Rs. 3,000|
|Enrollment Fee||Rs. 2,000|
|Academic Visit||Rs. 4,000|
|Tuition Fee (Per Semester)||Rs. 43,050|
|Examination Fees (Per Semester)||Rs. 3,000|
*Subject to increase by ZU Examination Department
Note: Any additional taxes imposed by the government will be the liability of the
The University reserves the right to increase the fees if required according to the
recommendation of the Governing Body.
The following documents will be required to be presented at the time of interview.
- Copy of Diploma in General Nursing
- Copy of Diploma in Midwifery (if male candidate then any post basic speciality in lieu of midwifery)
- Copy of valid registration with PNC card
- Copy of 2 years clincial experience letter
- Copy of Matriculation certificate (Biology Science group)
- Copy of Domicile
- Copy of candidate and parent/guardian CNIC
- NOC from concerned department (if sponsored)