The Master of Science in Nursing (MSN) program prepares nurse experts in education, advanced practice and/or management for leadership in nursing. The program broadens the perspective of students by requiring them to take innovative interdisciplinary approaches to resolving healthcare problems and enhance nursing education.
Ziauddin University College of Nursing conducts a GAT Admission Test through University Examination Department for all eligible applicants.
Applicant will be interviewed to assess their suitability to complete the program and pursue a career in nursing services, education and management. Interview will be held at the Ziauddin College of Nursing.
- Candidates must possess Post RN BSN/BSN (Generic) degree from an HEC & PNC recognized universities.
- GAT/NTS entry test with minimum cumulative score of 50%
- Interviews of candidates short listed on the basis of performance in the entry test.
- Final selection of candidates will be based on the previous academic record, experience and entry test and interview.
- Note: Applicant selection in Ziauddin College of Nursing is strictly based on merit
The applicant must possess the following qualification and experience:
Category – I
- Diploma in Nursing registered with PNC
- Diploma in Midwifery or any Post Basic Specialty diploma registered with PNC
- Post RN BSN with minimum cumulative GPA 3
- 01 year experience as RN
Category – II
- FSc (Pre-Medical)
- Generic BSN Nursing Degree registered with PNC with minimum cumulative GPA 3
- 01 year internship (bedside care)
- 01 year experience as RN (excluding 01 year Internship)
|Admission Fee (once at the time of admission – non-refundable)||PKR 120,000|
|Security Deposit (once at the time of admission – refundable)||PKR 10,000|
|Student Fund (once at the time of admission)||PKR 10,000|
|Laboratory Charges (once at the time of admission)||PKR 2,000|
|Enrollment Fee (once at the time of admission)||PKR 5,000|
|Academic Visit (once at the time of admission)||PKR 10,000|
|Documentation Fee (once at the time of admission)||PKR 10,000|
|Thesis Process Fee||PKR 50,000|
|Thesis Defense Fee||PKR 10,000|
|Tuition Fee (per semester)||PKR 174,500|
|Examination Fee *||PKR 6,000|
*Subject to increase by ZU Examination Department
Note: Any additional taxes imposed by the government will be the liability of the students/parents/guardian.
The University reserves the right to increase the fees if required according to the recommendation of the Governing Body.
The following documents will be required to be presented at the time of interview.
- Copy of Diploma in General Nursing
- Copy of Diploma in Midwifery (if male candidate then any post basic speciality in lieu of midwifery)
- Copy of Post RN BSN degree/Generic BSN degree
- Copy of 2 years clinical experience letter if candidate has done Post RN BSN or copy of 2 years clinical experience letter and 1 year intership letter if candidate has done GBScN degree
- Copy of valid registration with PNC card
- Copy of Matriculation certificate (Biology Science group)
- Copy of Domicile
- Copy of candidate and parent/guardian CNIC
- NOC from concerned department (if sponsored)
- 15 recent passport photographs
- 3 reference letters