MASTERS OF SCIENCE IN NURSING (2 YEARS)
The Master of Science in Nursing (MSN) program prepares nurse experts in education, advanced practice and/or management for leadership in nursing. The program broadens the perspective of students by requiring them to take innovative interdisciplinary approaches to resolving healthcare problems and enhance nursing education.
Assessment Policies and Procedure
Ziauddin University College of Nursing conducts a GAT Admission Test through University Examination Department for all eligible applicants.
Applicant will be interviewed to assess their suitability to complete the program and pursue a career in nursing services, education and management. Interview will be held at the Ziauddin College of Nursing.
- Candidates must possess Post RN BSN/BSN (Generic) degree from an HEC & PNC recognized universities.
- GAT/NTS entry test with minimum cumulative score of 50%
- Interviews of candidates short listed on the basis of performance in the entry test.
- Final selection of candidates will be based on the previous academic record, experience and entry test and interview.
- Note: Applicant selection in Ziauddin College of Nursing is strictly based on merit
The applicant must possess the following qualification and experience:
Category – I
- Matriculation (Science Group)
- 03 Years General Nursing Diploma
- 01 Year Midwifery Diploma or any other
- Post Basic Specialty for male candidates in lieu of Midwifery Registered with PNC (Valid)
- 02 Years Post RN BSN Degree
- Experience:01 Year Experience as Post RN BSN
Category – II
- 04 Years Generic BSN Degree Registered with PNC (Valid) 01 Year Internship (Bedside Care)
- 01 Year Experience as RN (Excluding 01 Year Internship)
|Application Fee||Rs. 5,000|
|Admission Fee (Non -Refundable)||Rs. 120,000|
|Security Deposit (Refundable)||Rs. 10,000|
|Student Fund||Rs. 10,000|
|Laboratory Charges||Rs. 2,000|
|Enrollment Fee||Rs. 5,000|
|Academic Visit||Rs. 10,000|
|Documentation Fee||Rs. 10,000|
|Thesis Process Fee||Rs. 50,000|
|Thesis Defense Fee||Rs. 10,000|
|Tuition Fee (per semester)||Rs. 211,145|
|Examination Fee||Rs. 6,600|
*Subject to increase by ZU Examination Department
Note: Any additional taxes imposed by the government will be the liability of the
The University reserves the right to increase the fees if required according to the
recommendation of the Governing Body.
The following documents will be required to be presented at the time of interview.
- Copy of Diploma in General Nursing
- Copy of Diploma in Midwifery (if male candidate then any post basic speciality in lieu of midwifery)
- Copy of Post RN BSN degree/Generic BSN degree
- Copy of 2 years clinical experience letter if candidate has done Post RN BSN or copy of 2 years clinical experience letter and 1 year intership letter if candidate has done GBScN degree
- Copy of valid registration with PNC card
- Copy of Matriculation certificate (Biology Science group)
- Copy of Domicile
- Copy of candidate and parent/guardian CNIC
- NOC from concerned department (if sponsored)
- 15 recent passport photographs
- 3 reference letters